Tuesday, May 13, 2008

spinning right round

no time to blog, too much to do, buuuuuuuuuut since i just blew a shit ton of money on booze and food, i have niente to spend on clothes which is why i'm giving up my gem....
yoox.com is having a sample sale for the next 7 days. it's how i've amassed an entire rack of hot shit designer (REAL designer, none of that "french connection" "bcbg" bullshit that anyone can get). I'm talking moschino dresses, alexander mcqueen pants (which I'm wearing as we speak), helmut lang awesomeness, anything marc jacobs, even balenciaga! the list goes on. sizes are tight, usually 0-6 but 90% off, seriously. do it, for me. if you see something between a 2 and a 6 and it's fabulous, buy it for me, i'll get you back. and i wear a size 8-9 1/2 shoe, i can make it work-
oh yeah, they have dood clothes too!