Monday, March 2, 2009

poor as shit but still wants it all

I'm about to get super girly and materialistic all over your ass, so prepare yourself and remember i warned you-
i'm so in love with knickers right now! all i want to do is run around the world in black tights and fuzzy shorts, like these Prada fur shorts!

What really got me going is this pair that style goddess susie bubble wore during fashion week in ny:

I could totally make them but I can't find a large, detailed photo that let's me steal the pattern...
I am pretty proud of myself though. this winter has been fucking dastardly but i've cranked out so many knit goods. not that i'll probably ever wear any of it, gotta learn to check my gauge, but i'm cruising through my stash. maybe i'll muster up enough motivation to actually post images some day. I have one project for a co-worker to finish and then i might start my DawnoftheDead sweater for t.h. but after that, no more projects for a while. the sewing machine is calling and if i can find a lovely fur coat at the thrift store, i may strut into the bar very soon with my prada knock-off knicks on...you've been warned again-