Tuesday, February 19, 2008

T minus 3 hours and counting...

it's been a fucking long, treacherous, exhausting yet uneventful (to a certain extent) 2 1/2 weeks. this is what you get:
The Observers: Us Against the World
QOTSA: In My Head
Thirteenth Floor Elevators: You're Gonna Miss Me
Mark Lanegan: Nothin in the World Can Stop Me Worryin' Bout That Girl
Silver Jews: Inside the Golden Days of Missing You
Dandy Warhols: Sleep
Sonic Youth: Superstar
Magnetic Fields: Papa Was a Rodeo
Sun Kil Moon: Trucker's Atlas
Leonard Cohen: Take This Longing
Eels: World of Shit
Velvet Underground: I Love You (Demo)
James: Out To Get You
The Knife: NY Hotel
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds: Into My Arms
Bon Iver: Skinny Love
Neko Case: I Wish I Was the Moon
Love: Always See Your Face
The 6ths: Kissing Things
Flying Burrito Brothers: Six Days on the Road
Tourists: So Good To Be Back Home Again
Kinks: I Go to Sleep

Not bad eh? Welcome home smokestack- You've been missed like none other-